Monday, January 11, 2010

The Big Chop

For my last hair cut I intended to go in for the big chop, but chickened out, letting them go longer in the back. Big mistake! I really hated the hair cut. So, instead of going in to get yet another highlight/lowlight I decided to be done with it all together. My Tink took me by the hand and together we went in to the hair dressers to tell them exactly what I wanted. Now, I have no hair!

Not really, I ended up with a very short pixie. People are telling me it is cute. Kids from all around think I am their mother. :-) I don't mind it as it is very easy to do. We went to a hair dresser's wedding that evening and I felt like I fit right in the with crowd!

All the color is cut out of the back but I still have some left on the top. I intend to not have to color it again and just cut the last bit of color out as it grows. Pictures??? Soon!!! Maybe!! :-)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'll bet it's cute, and I shouldn't be surprised that you didn't post a picture, but I am disappointed.

When you were here, I meant to tell you how much I liked your haircut! I guess I should have spoken up because now it's gone!

I'll have to tell you my hair story....

My word verification is "impix"---must be because you look impish with your pixie!