Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Technologically Challenged

Bronky asked me today why I never answer my cell phone when I leave the house. I told her the truth: I am technologically challenged. My cell phone generally stays idle in my purse until the time I really need it only to find it has run out of battery life - just sitting idle - I don't get it. Where is the charger???? It is never in the same place I used it last!

This morning I would have loved to take a picture of my Sweety leaving in full uniform for her first day of "real" school! She was embarrassed saying that I was acting like one of those mothers who is all over their kindergartner getting on the bus for the first time. She was quite relieved when I reached into my purse to retrieve my camera only to find that it had no battery life and needed charging. ARGHH... Where is the charger? In the car. Double Arghhh...

That is why there is no picture for me to post today of my Sweety who looked soooo cute in her uniform!

No comments: