Monday, December 21, 2009

To Do: Blog

Not writing much unless "to do" lists are a new genre. My lists are repetetive: cook, clean, sleep, repeat. Blogging didn't get on the list for the past few months and is only an afterthought today as I've taken the day off.

There has been too much to write about to actually sit down and write so I decided to wait till life slows down a bit to make an accounting. Now that I have a minute, there isn't really time to catch everybody up to speed. Overall, not much has changed since my last post. I think we've all been in a sugar induced fog since Halloween. Advent is soon nearing its completion as we anticipate the birth of Christ! (Now that is something to get excited about!)

Perhaps I will make a New Years resolution to be a better blogger. :-)

No comments: